Although both parties benefit from an effective resolution of a dispute, we often end up with an ineffective approach. Therefore, if you ever find yourself in a conflict situation, try to answer the following questions first:
- Are you hesitant to resolve the problem or dispute? Do you not want to disturb the "peace of arms" in which life is seemingly better?
- Is the successful resolution of your conflict a prerequisite to maintaining functioning and respectful relationships, whether family, neighbourhood, or business?
- Does the dispute stir up emotions in you that does not benefit you and negatively affect your life?
- Do you find it difficult and uncomfortable to admit your part in the dispute? Do you feel embarrassed that the conflict will come out in front of others?
- Do you neglect your own needs, e.g. when you give in to the other side to "simplify" the situation?
If you recognize yourself in the above points, don't hesitate to come to Disputio for help. You will not be alone in this. Our guides are open, respectful, and impartial and will listen to and accept your emotions. And they do it all anonymously with respect for your and their privacy.